Chris opened his own private art school in Atlanta, Ga in 1995 after teaching for several years prior. He has taught thousands of students during these years. The success of his art program is shown through student artworks collected in numerous museums and countless private collections.
He has also trained artists to become teachers and leaders in their local communities and around the country.
Artists from our art program have gone on to achieve accolades and awards in the following organizations, just to name a few:
- The Portrait Society of America
- Oil Painters of America
- Pastel Society of America Members of Excellence
- American Impressionist Society
- The Portrait Society of Atlanta
- Southeastern Pastel Society
- The American Society of Classical realism
- The Atlanta Artist Club
- The Atlanta Fine Arts League
- Alpha Artist Guild
- American Kennel Club Museum
- 16 art-based magazine articles (Artist Magazine, Watercolor Magazine, and various wildlife magazines)